Tuesday 30 November 2010

Puzzling

I'd forgotten how much I loved puzzles until I went to visit my mum for her birthday and discovered a 2000 piece puzzle spread out and beckoning to be tinkered with. It's funny how people can't walk past a puzzle without at least attempting to fit one piece. Apparantly it's a puzzling tradition to pass on a puzzle once you're finished with it. I imagine this has stemmed from people having little desire to repeat the puzzle themselves. So my mum's house guests gave me a puzzle they had completed earlier. Once I finish it, it will be my responsibility to pass it on to another puzzle-lover. I really like this kind of thing. Sharing the joy and saving on the expense, and you get to do so many more of them. So if you're a puzzler, let me know, because I'd love to start up a puzzling exchange! Oh yeh, I'm a wild one...

3 comments:

  1. you only used the word puzzle 10 times, i am sure you could do better than that! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww you bothered to count :) Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a puzzle lover too (well, I *was* - more fun things to do these days)! My brother used to hold onto a piece when we did them together so he could put the last piece in. I never realised until I was an adult.

    ReplyDelete